Inside Sales Representative - Detroit
- Job Reference: 164554729-2
- Date Posted: 1 August 2020
- Recruiter: Paycom
- Location: Troy, Michigan
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Detroit Office - Troy, MI
The purpose of the Inside Sales position is to sell payroll and HRIS services to companies looking for a full service outsourcing solution..
* Manage all phone calls coming in from companies looking to discuss the Paycom solution
* Make outbound calls to companies on an ad-hoc basis to discuss our products
* Analyze the needs of the company and quote pricing accordingly
* Maintain database of all leads that come in via the web
* Create quotes using our database within 2 hours of a lead coming in from a potential client
* Present web-based demonstrations to companies that want to see the software and how it will meet their individual needs
* Work closely with New Client Setup to implement the entire setup of each company
* Assist to train new clients on our system and work with NCS while they run their first payroll with us
* Send leads to Outside Sales offices for companies that have 50 employees or more.
* Regular attendance as required
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelors Degree with 2.8 GPA or higher.
* 1+ year of experience in a quota-driven environment with a record of success exceeding goals
* Ability to analyze the needs of a client and provide strategic business solutions
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Highly motivated and result-oriented
* Strong presentation, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
* Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimal supervision
* Achieves/exceeds monthly sales goals
* Knowledge of payroll is a plus
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.