An M&E service provider is currently seeking a M&E Supervisor to work at a large corporate site in Lambeth, South London. This role is offering a salary of up to £40,000 per annum with fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry.
* To have responsibility and ownership of the service delivery to a particular client.
* Providing line management to a team of Service Engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.
* Ensure adherence to the company's Facilities Services systems and procedures; health and safety, quality assurance and statutory compliance
* To lead a small team of Service Engineers to achieve service delivery objectives for a large commercial contract - with responsibility for; PPM and reactive call completion within SLA/KPI, health and safety, customer service, client facing, quality assurance, statutory compliance and adherence to company systems and procedures.
* Leading the team in providing excellent service delivery by monitoring service performance, taking corrective action when necessary and escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
* Undertaking risk assessments and safety audits in line with relevant safety legislation and company Health and Safety systems and procedures.
* Developing relationships with customers to be able to identify additional work opportunities, escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
* Supervision of Service Partner works ensuring compliance with company procurement processes.
* Monitoring the completion of PPM & Reactive activities and analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) reporting and liaison with the Service Centre.
* Contributing to the effective planning, set up, mobilisation and operation of contracts in accordance with company systems and procedures. Ensuring compliance with statutory controls across all technical areas of expertise.
* Completion of internal audits and involvement in external audits to support and develop an ethos of Continuous Improvement.
* Create, review and issue contract quotations.
* Liaise closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure service delivery meets client expectations.
The M&E provider is an established; specialist and well respected provider of building services in the industry and one which continually strives to deliver the best possible employees to its clients. This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
This is a permanent position on a leading contract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team in order to ensure the smooth running of a corporate contract.
The successful candidate MUST have:
* City & Guilds qualifications - Electrical or Mechanical
* At least 3 years Previous experience in a Lead/ Supervisory position
* Client facing, able to attend regular meetings with the Contract manager to update any outstanding issues.
* Good building services knowledge, man management skills, Self motivated, Well organised
* Must be able to pass high level security clearance
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on (phone number removed)