Embedded Software Design & Development Engineer ADA
Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, overtime, and pension)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
We're working with a world leading, Stevenage based, technical engineering organisation, with 10000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Software Design & Development Engineer in ADA.
It's an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth and that's exceptional right now.
An enterprise at the forefront of British engineering, working with the most advanced technology in the industry, and they need an Embedded Software Design and Development Engineer in ADA.
* Develop real-time systems application software for the next generation of the technology
* Design, implement and test subsystem software products and future products.
* Previous experience with embedded ADA
* Ability to debug complex problems
* Focus on code quality and engage in code & design reviews
* Development of maintainable and extensible code.
Experience or knowledge of:
* Model-based development; SysML or UML, tools eg IBM's Rhapsody or in Matlab/Simulink
* Real Time Operating Systems such as PikeOS
* Low level driver development and interface with Firmware
* Developing under Windows and Linux for ARM based multi-core processing platforms
* Standards such as DefStan 00-55 & RTCA 178B/C and restricted coding standards eg MISRA
* IBM Rational Team Concert
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Test-Driven Development.
Benefits of working here
* State of the art technology & innovation
* External learning and development encouraged
* Light and airy university type campus
* Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
* Friendly environment!
* On site Medical Centre
* Parking / Easy Access to train station
* Coffee Shops and onsite shop
* Sports & Social Club
* There's more…
Rules onsite require sole British Citizens. You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it's difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven't been in touch within a week, then you haven't been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment